Media Manager / Designer
(Maternity cover, 12 month contract)
As Media Manager you will be responsible for the production of content for the company through print, digital and broadcasting. You will work closely with our in-house photographer to produce imagery, using this as a base to gain new exposure for our small business as well as engage our loyal customer base.
PRINT: design print advertisments for local publications, produce auction catalogues, design signage/flyers for both salerooms.
DIGITAL: keep our website up-to-date to reflect current auction information, create (visuals and copywriting), daily content on social media, (facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter, YouTube, tiktok), weekly email marketing, (visuals and copywriting), capturing and editing video content, update the digital window displays, bulk editing and uploading of product photography to the online catalogue/bidding platforms, combining both organic and paid media to expand the company's reach and engagement, executing social campaigns/incentives to attract a wider audience, promoting environmental advantages of our business and responding to queries on our social media channels.
BROADCASTING: write press release articles on star lots, work with contacts to secure media coverage.
In addition to your Media duties, you will be required to undertake general administrative tasks across both of our Auction room sites, such as responding to daily emails and telephone enquiries, scheduling appointments, communicating with customers (both buyers and sellers) face to face and assisting on auction days, handling money, communicating with third-party companies, general I.T and technical skills to help colleagues.
What we're looking for
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly Lightroom and Photoshop).
- Proficient in Video Editing.
- Knowledge of creating, scheduling and analysing social media content for business promotion.
- Knowledge of digital and print design.
- Customer service (front-of-house/telephone/email).
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and multi-tasking.
- Able to work on projects independently and an eye for good design
- 2 years experience.
- Experience/knowledge of retail marketing: including generating campaign concepts and seeing them through to completion, metadata and SEO, social media marketing techniques.
- Experience/knowledge of auctions. An interest in art antiques and collectables.
- Money handling skills.
- General IT and technical skills to help colleagues
What you'll get.
Company mobile phone for social media workload.
Monthly petrol/diesel allowance.
28 days holiday (9 selected by choice, others pre-allocated and bank holiday).
Pay no buyers premium scheme.
Full-time (37 1/2 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm)
Apply by emailing a CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: Media manager/Designer
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 29/11/2021
Expected start date: 03/01/2022